Unique RV Digest-It
4 oz. Trial Size
Use only 2 ounces per 40 gallon tank.
- Eliminates odors immediately.
- Deodorizers holding tanks.
- Liquifies household toilet paper.
- Cleans sensors.
- Unclogs holding tanks over night.
- Will not freeze.
- Environmentally correct.
- Bacterial and enzyme action.
- Contains no formaldehyde.
- Will unstop drains and toilets.
- Only 2 oz. to a 40 gallon tank. (Most competitors' is 4 oz.)
- Eliminates waste.
- For use in gray and black water holding tanks.
- Works in septic tanks.
DIGEST-IT FOR RVs starts working in minutes instead of days. Two ounces of Unique RV DIGEST-IT can multiply into 8 gallons of bacteria in 3 hours if waste and water are added.
Is non-pathogenic, it will not harm humans, animals, or plants. Has the highest bacteria count in the industry. Has the lowest cost per application. That formaldehyde product costs about $1.50 per tank. Has a longer shelf life and greater stability. Is non-caustic and non-acidic. Is environmentally correct. Is non-polluting. It turns waste into water and carbon dioxide. The formaldehyde product preserves your waste!
Ask our competition what their bacteria count is per quart!
What makes our bacterial digestants superior to our competition's bacterial products?
The bacteria in our bacterial digestants are packaged in freeze-dried spore form, as opposed to the vegetative adult form. The advantages to the spore form of bacteria include:
- Longer Shelf Life and Greater Stability. Because the spore form is in a suspended state rather than a vegetative state, our digestant is not active and wasted in a bottle.
- Higher Bacteria Count. The bacteria count in Unique RV DIGEST-IT is approximately 65 billion per quart. Our digestants provide more power per application, allowing you to use less.
- Non-Pathogenic Formula. The ingredients in our bacterial digestants do not cause disease in humans or animals. Our digestants also do not produce any odors or noxious gases.
RV DIGEST-IT is a natural product, designed to eat and digest the organic solids in your holding tank. The bacteria in RV DIGEST-IT has multiple enzymes to jump start the bacterial action. The bacteria start growing when they are exposed to food and water. About every 30 minutes the bacteria split into two bacteria, when they do this they create the enzyme. The enzyme break the food down small enough for the bacteria to eat and digest, the bacteria turn the food into water and carbon dioxide. This is a natural process, NATURE'S WAY.
I Promise That You Will Be 100% Satisfied With "RV Digest-It" Or Your Money Back. I Stake My Reputation On It! -- Cathy Johnson