SUPER DIGEST IT SAFE DRAIN OPENER
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH BACTERIA CONCENTRATE
1 Gallon (128 fl.oz.) For Only $42.95
"A Must Have For Septic Systems"
- Works through standing water.
- Works fast, usually within one hour.
- Safe in garbage disposals. Won't harm seals and no dangerous splash back chemicals.
- Safe in toilets. Won't crack the bowl.
- Deodorizes drains as it works.
- Works in grease traps and septic tanks, eating grease.
- Environmentally safe.
- Non-abrasive. Will not leave metal burns like other drain openers.
- Non caustic and acid free. No foul odors. You won't even know your using a drain opener!!!
- Will liquify toilet paper.
- Will not freeze.
- Will unclog a/c lines, soft drink lines, and deodorize beer lines. Keeps lines clean, avoiding fruit fly attraction.
THE MOST VERSATILE NATURAL DRAIN PRODUCT IN THE COUNTRY. SUPER DIGEST IT Is the first safe drain opener in the country. It is a bacterial product that produces enzymes. It is so safe you can put it on your hands and clothes and it will not burn holes or hurt. Has no foul odors like other drain openers. Non caustic, no sulfuric acid or sodium hydroxide base.
UNIQUE SUPER DIGEST IT SAFE DRAIN OPENER is a bacterial product designed to eat the grease and soap in your drains. It eats the grease and soap, digests it and the grease and soap turn into water and carbon dioxide.
When you use dangerous drain openers, all these do is get hot when mixed with water. They melt part of the grease or soap and open your drain temporarily. It usually stops up again soon.
When you use our bacterial drain opener, it eats the grease and soap on the bottom and top of the line and continually grows, as long as any grease or food come down the drain.
WE ARE SO BOLD AS TO SAY AS LONG AS YOU USE 4 OUNCES OF OUR SAFE DRAIN OPENER A MONTH IN EACH DRAIN, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER STOPPED UP DRAIN!
Septic Systems when you use bleach or other disinfectant cleaners they shock and kill some of the bacteria, slowing your system down. When this happens grease, paper and garbage flow into the field lines, causing the lines to plug up with grease and debris. This will eventually cause the system to back up and need to be pumped out. The solution is to start adding new bacteria down the drains once a month.
What makes our bacterial digestants superior to our competition's bacterial products?
The bacteria in our bacterial digestants are packaged in freeze-dried spore form, as opposed to the vegetative adult form. The advantages to the spore form of bacteria include:
- Longer Shelf Life and Greater Stability. Because the spore form is in a suspended state rather than a vegetative state, our digestant is not active and wasted in a bottle.
- Higher Bacteria Count. The bacteria count in SUPER DIGEST IT SAFE DRAIN OPENER is approximately 65 billion per quart. Our digestants provide more power per application, allowing you to use less.
- Non-Pathogenic Formula. The ingredients in our bacterial digestants do not cause disease in humans or animals. Our digestants also do not produce any odors or noxious gases.
I Promise That You Will Be 100% Satisfied With "Super Digest-It Drain Opener" Or Your Money Back. I Stake My Reputation On It! -- Cathy Johnson